A: No, as long as your home is using our laundry products.
A: We do -- at NO charge to your home.
A: Difficult urine odours can be exacerbated by medications and certain dietary regimes; however, there are a few recommendations we would suggest:
1) Consider using our Urine-Odour Neutralizing Prodcut, 'Oxy Pur' which can effectively eliminate persistent odours from laundry.
2) All urine-soaked laundry should be rinsed in laundry tub and/or run a rinse cycle with washer then process clothing through regular wash cycle.
4) The addition of fabric softener can also minimize odour issues. If after these procedures urine odours are still present, be sure to contact us for further support.
A: First, be sure that the intake tube in the detergent container is sitting in the detergent; when detergent levels get too low, the intake tube can begin to suck air thereby creating air in the lines. To avoid this, use a small block of wood or old book and put it under 1 end of the container thereby moving detergent to opposite corner and ensure intake tube is sitting in detergent.
This, along with changing to a new full detergent container (as necessary) will generally eliminate air bubbles after several rounds of engaging the "One Shot" pump.
Should the above process not eliminate the in-line air bubbles, be sure to contact us for further support.
A: Our Maytag-exclusive 5 & 7-yr Parts and 3 months Parts & Labour Warranty.
A: Oxygen destainer is a hospital/commercial grade of hydrogen peroxide/colour-safe bleach. Several big advantages over chlorine bleach are as follows:
1) acts as a bleach/sanitizer
2) colour-safe on all clothing (will not damage clothing)
3) environmentally friendly
4) healthier choice for you and your staff
A: Be sure to gently inspect and clean-out the rubber door seal of lint and foreign matter on a regular basis to ensure a proper seal. If this does not correct the leak, be sure to contact us for further support.
A: It is very important to clean in behind the door seal with sanitizer to remove mold, mildew, etc. This should be done once per week. If you continue to have problems, contact us for further support.